What is Baby Club?
Ran in partnership with Health Visitors, Baby Club is a weekly group for you and your children to attend as often as advised by your health visitor. Each week there is a theme focused around your child’s development run by our staff, as well as Health Visitors available to answer any health questions you may have.
Who is this for?
This service is for children 0 – 12 months and provides all the support and advice that you and your child needs in the one place.
What Can You Get Help With At Baby Club?
There are trained professionals on hand who can give you advice on all of the following:
- Breastfeeding Support
- Safe Sleeping Advice
- Healthy Start Vitamins
- Tummy Time
- Oral Health
- Child Development
- Referrals to additional support
- Sensory Room available for quiet space and use of children with Special Educational Needs
- Bookstart information and resources
- Parent wellbeing and emotional health support
- Advice on Nursery funding through EEE (Early Education Entitlement)
- Transition to Nursery