We will be starting back on Tuesday 2nd October 2018.
Day of Service: Tuesday
Time: 10.00am – 12.00noon
Venue: Conway Community Room
Does the service have a supporting crèche? not applicable
How do I book a place? Call reception on 0121 675 1303 or 0121 464 6349
This stay and play is for families with children between the ages of 18 months and 3 1/2 years.
We aim to support everyone involved with young children to help you to recognise the importance of your role in ensuring that children are life ready.
Our role in this stay and play is to support children and their families in building school readiness.
Within the stay and play we work with young children and families, who play an important role in developing children. We will:
- Communicate and share information about every child’s unique development with their parents and other relevant partners
- Provide challenging and meaningful learning opportunities for each child, whilst giving them confidence in becoming a learner
- Demonstrate high expectations of children and raise aspirations
- Enthuse, engage and motivate all children and allow them the opportunity to make decisions
- Share ideas about how to support home learning with parents, including routines
- Respect and respond to the children’s backgrounds, circumstances and culture
- Consider the changing needs of children as they enter different phases of their education and work in partnership with others to ensure these needs are met
- Ensure that all children meet their full potential