Thanks for visiting – the last session of this service will be Tuesday 11th December.
We will be starting back on Tuesday 15th January 2019.
Day of Service: Tuesday
Time: 9.00am – 11.00am
Venue: Park Hill School
Does the service have a supporting crèche? not applicable
How do I book a place? not applicable just turn up on the day
Cost: £1 per family payable on the day
Park Hill Stay and Play is open for all families of young children, local to the school, with the aim to develop language skills, social skills and get children ready for school. Park Hill stay and play is great way for families to meet each other and have a change of scene and activities. They can provide a relaxing way for parents to chat together, while their children play with other children and toys.
The stay and play sessions provide a wealth of benefits to both parents and their children, including:
- children play both indoors and outdoors
- build confidence and develop relationships with others
- provide a friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- make new friends, encouraging children to share and take turns
- receive support, advice and information from staff about issues that affect families with young children
- sessions include healthy snack time and songs and/or stories
- advice and information relevant to families’ needs, such as behaviour or sleep issues