Visitors have access to:
- Solar hand wash station and hand sanitisers.
- Corn vending machine (bring 20pence coins!) for buying feed for the poultry. Baskets of hay are available for feeding the sheep and goats.
- Horse “springer” toy for small children.
- Benches for relaxing outdoors on the Farm.
- Picnic table in designated eating areas (Wash hands first!)
- Large multi-use games area with basketball hoops, markings for football and short tennis. (Use of this may be limited when our play service is in operation. You can find out more about the Out of School play service here: https://www.stpaulstrust.org.uk/out-of-school-play-services/)
- Our “Big Feed” Community Café is operated by our partners TAWS and is open for lunch 12noon-1.30pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays in term time. You can find out more about the Big Feed Project here: https://theaws.co.uk/big-feed/
- The “Share Shack, Balsall Heath” is located on site and operated by our partners TAWS. You can find out more here: https://theaws.co.uk/active-communities/share-shacks/
- Accessible Toilet with nappy changing facility in our stable block.